Drop an e-mail to email@example.com with the following details:
- Names of all applicants
- Matric Card Number
- A way to contact you
- Write-up on proposed theme of exhibition
- Write-up on exhibition plan (i.e. set of 12 A2 size photos)
- Attached thumbnails of works
Wait for us to contact you if you have been selected for an exhibition!
- The showcase is solely for works from WKWSCI students and will be curated by a committee advised by Dr Yeoh Kok Cheow.
- We accept any series of visual works packaged under a theme. You can present them as an individual or a group.
- Applicants for exhibiting will be selected by the committee. Only selected applicants will be informed as to when their exhibition will be up.
- Priority will be given for applicants who have never exhibited before.
- All exhibitions will last two weeks regardless if your exhibition period falls on public or school holidays.
- The sole copyright of the exhibits belongs to the student but we have the right to make reproductions for the exhibitions or future promotional purposes of WKWSCI.
For technical specifications, please refer here.